Retreats and Reunions
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Parties
- Office Retreats
- Corporate Team Building
- Healthy Lifestyle Retreats
- Women’s Retreats
- Men’s Retreats
- Ski Vacations
Welcome to Vermont, and welcome to the Amee Farm Lodge. Located on scenic Route 100 in the idyllic New England village of Pittsfield, the Amee Farm Lodge is the perfect venue for your next retreat, reunion, wedding, corporate meeting, or just a simple weekend away. So unplug your cell phone, grab your hiking boots, and come join us. With easy access to outdoor adventures and Vermont’s “green living," you only need to open your door to allow the Vermont lifestyle to wash over you. After a day or two of fresh mountain air, organic coffee and our signature home-baked cookies, you'll quickly fall into the rhythm of the Amee Farm Lodge. Please review the photos in our Gallery and then contact us to start planning your next event.
What we offer:
- Our Vermont B&B has 15 gorgeous bedrooms, private bathrooms, daily room service, and of course a lovely breakfast. Here at the Amee Farm Lodge we’ll provide you and your guests with the perfect Vermont farmhouse atmosphere where you spend your days doing the things you love to do. Two of the favorite places to relax are the cozy living room and huge wraparound porch with Adirondack chairs. For your enjoyment we provide a ping pong table, pool table, bocce, and can arrange for an outdoor fire pit. In the winter we have several great hills for sledding and two fireplaces to warm you up afterwards.
- Numerous on-site gathering spaces. After experiencing the variety of rooms and locations that make this property such a very special venue, you’ll never be tempted to rent another hotel ballroom again! Decorated with rustic, whimsical handmade furniture and high craft art, our classy New England Lodge is a stunning alternative to host your next Vermont event. Our gathering spaces range from an intimate dining room, a cozy lounge with fireplace, a gorgeous wraparound porch, to our huge downstairs event space that can seat 150. We can also offer tented events on the meticulously maintained grounds. See the photos in our Gallery.
- Multiple off-site venue spaces: Our 40-acre property includes many off-site venue spaces, including six refurbished Vermont barns renovated with every modern convenience while maintaining their rustic ambiance.
- Optional event coordinator: If desired, we’ll provide you with an event coordinator to relieve you of the planning woes. We will customize a Vermont retreat for your group that will offer you a blend of activities and outdoor adventure as well as rest and relaxation. We will ensure that your event is run seamlessly, from all your transportation needs, to putting together a fabulous menu from our tried-and-true favorites.
- Catering options: Besides the included breakfast, we can also offer packed lunches or catered meals from our very own Original General Store. We also offer farm-to-table dinners, where each night you could enjoy sumptuous dishes made of the fresh, local ingredients that are handpicked straight from the organic farm across the road.
- Working organic farm (Sweet Georgia P’s) directly across the road. You can visit with the goats, cows, chickens, and the farmers at your leisure, or we could arrange a private tour of the farm to learn how to create/enhance your own vegetable garden at home. We could even arrange for a private goat-cheese-making demonstration.
- On-site bike tour company (Great Bike Tours) offering bike rental and guided fully-supported road bike tours. Spend the day exploring the area, seeing the sights from the seat of a bicycle. Or challenge your group with a ride up to the top of one of our local Gaps (mountain passes). We can provide full van support, helmets, water bottles, snacks, and a professional bike tour guide.
- Hiking trails: It doesn’t get much more convenient; the entrance to the extensive Green Mountain Trails is directly across the road! With 20 miles of trails over 750 acres, make sure you bring your hiking boots, mountain bike, or snowshoes (or rent them from us).
- Optional services: We are happy to setup babysitting services, massage services, hot tub rental, or transportation to and from the mountains and touring areas.
Family Reunions and Birthday Parties
Gather your friends and family to our unique Vermont farmhouse to celebrate the New England seasons in classic Norman Rockwell style. With your guidance, we can create an incredible Vermont vacation filled with activities that everyone will enjoy. At the Lodge you’ll have the chance to slow down and appreciate life's most simple pleasures; morning coffee on a sun-filled porch, walking in the woods with your dad, admiring the stars with your children, campfires and fireflies, and big family dinners filled with laughter and smiles. We can also arrange fishing excursions, mountain biking, visits to the local swimming holes, golfing on a gorgeous mountain course, or even taking a yoga class.
Office Retreats and Corporate Team Building
Shake things up a bit. Get out of the office and head into the Green Mountains of Vermont. Our elite crew of coaches, business leaders, and professional ultra-athletes can create an environment that challenges your employees both physically and mentally. These high energy events and problem-solving challenges are meant to foster team spirit, and create bonding and loyalty through competitive exercises. The Amee Farm Lodge teams up with Peak Races for these challenging corporate team building exercises. Peak Races provides experiential hands-on challenges that enables companies to immerse themselves into competitive team building excursions that will increase: performance, productivity, communication, leadership, confidence, motivation, effectiveness, and collaboration.
Healthy Lifestyle Retreats
Escape to Vermont and experience the vibrant and healthy life you were always meant to live. Our wellness camps will jump start your daily routine and get you on the right track for a more balanced and healthy you. Green living abounds at the Amee Farm Lodge, a registered Vermont Green Hotel. Enjoy life's most simple and wholesome pleasures: spending time in nature, gardening, practicing yoga and meditating, cooking and baking organic foods, and connecting to the people you value most.
Plan a fabulous weekend away in the ultimate Vermont farmhouse with the most favorite women in your life! Connect with sisters, mom, and old college friends for a special weekend of doing only the things you love. Let your imagination run wild as we plan your getaway. Enjoy yoga, meditation, and guided outdoor adventures. How about a watercolor class, photography workshop, or would you prefer a wine tasting and private cooking classes? We can handle all of the planning to create a magical Vermont weekend for your group. We promise that after a few days of hiking and fresh mountain air here in Vermont your body will be revived, while the wonderful food and endless laughter will warm your soul. Go ahead, you deserve it! The Amee Farm Lodge is here to create your special Vermont retreat for you and your girlfriends.
Unplug from your city life and head to the Vermont mountains. Gather your friends together for an unforgettable Vermont weekend of outdoor sports, clean mountain living, and total freedom. These Vermont weekends are completely customized to satisfy your group of friends. The activities and pace is entirely up to you. In the warmer months we recommend a fully-supported bike ride with our in-house tour company; Great Bike Tours. In the winter your day can include skiing and snowboarding at nearby Killington or Okemo ski resorts, or snowmobiling throughout the limitless trails in our Vermont Green Mountains.
If you are planning a Vermont ski vacation with family or friends why not head over to the Amee Farm Lodge this winter. Located only 15 minutes from the Killington and Pico ski resorts, the Amee Farm Lodge can be all yours for the ski vacation of your dreams. Killington Resort has seven mountains with over 200 ski trails that are serviced by over 32 ski lifts. And although Killington receives over 250 inches of snow each year, they are still proud of the fact that they have the world's most extensive snowmaking system. Vermont ski vacations at their best, right here at the Amee Farm Lodge!
Contact us today to book your special event!
Tel. (802) 746-8196